Saturday

Getting Started

Now you are going to Edit the Template of your blog. Mistakes can be happen. So the best thing is being ready for any thing. So First of all , back up your Blog. Backing up your blog may help in many other occasions too.

For that,

1. Go to
Settings Main Tab
2. Then
Basic Tab
3. Now you will see some thing like this.




4. Now Click on Export Blog.

Now you will see a window like this.




5. Now click on Download Blog to start downloading your Blog.


Now lets see how to Import you saved blog.

For that

1. click of
Import Blog.

Now you will see a window like this.




2. Browse and give your saved blog's address
3. Enter the
Characters you see in the picture
4. Tick on the box if you want to publish all imported posts. ( I recommended to tick this )

5.. Now click on
Import Blog.



Ok...... Now we are ready to Edit our Blog's Template.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit
feedburner

Every New lesson , directly to your Mail Box .....

3 comments:

francesca on May 17, 2009 at 12:15 AM said...

very easy lesson to learn, but I'm afraid to start and to loose things in my blog. Maybe you have the answer here in your blog but I'm lazy to research...to organize with a summery and with different languages in categories by travel (because my blog is about my personal travels) is it template of help? Because It seems that in blogger you don't have many choises or maybe my knowledge in this matter is very poor! can you answer to my question? Maybe to undertand what I'm talking about you need to have a look in my blog: www.muzungumalaika.blogspot.com
have a good day!

DragonD on May 17, 2009 at 3:10 AM said...

@ francesca

I can't clearly understand what you have said. Can you tell me again , what sort of help you need ? If you want to know how to improve your blog , contact me. I sent you a email. Check it.

iTTimesbd said...

Very Informative Post. Thanks for sharing.

--->>Customizing Blog Design by Blogger Template Designer

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

The Word Validation image has been removed and no need to Sign In. So don't be lazy ..........

 
This blog sucks under Internet Explorer.

Buy me a Coffee


Powered By

Latest Site News


Animated 3D Dock removed in order to speed up loading time and to help IE users.

This site will be come up with a DOMAIN name soon.

Link and Win competition will start as soon as the Domain name added. Join with us. You could be the winner.

Site Info

since 2009 April

Vote

Vote to My site to be nominated for Best Geek Blog!

Submit a Lesson

Visitors

of Visitors read Pages.

Lessons by DragonD | Template by Simran | Logo by lahirulcd | Temaplate redesigned by DragonD| Icons by DryIcons.com | Licensed under CC license Creative Commons License