About

I started www.blogging-template-editing.com to teach others on blogging. There are many secrets on blogging that many of you don't know. Many professional bloggers didn't like to share them . But my view is that knowledge must be shared among all of us.So I thought to start a blog to teach about the blogging on blogger.com

I choosed www.blogger.com becouse , as i think ( and many of others think ) blogger has the most easiest control panel.

I started blogging in year 2008. And i started this blog on 2nd May 2009. I still continue adding more and more tips and tricks. And also lessons. I hope you all will join with me.





feedburner

Every New lesson , directly to your Mail Box .....

2 comments:

Diamond-Crusher on March 9, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

:D Hai...i from indonesian and found u'r blog...u'r blog so very help me but i'm :-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/ how to create template by my obsession...sorry i just try to talk with english language.. 8-} 8-}

Nikhil Raut. said...

HI This is nikhil From India I just want to know that how du you add this  Log In |

Home |

About |

Contact |

DragonD |

Read Me menu in your blog. Pleas replya me on my emeil id rnikhil1811(at) gmail .com

pliease reply me sir....
thanx in advance


:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

The Word Validation image has been removed and no need to Sign In. So don't be lazy ..........

 
This blog sucks under Internet Explorer.

Buy me a Coffee


Powered By

Latest Site News


Animated 3D Dock removed in order to speed up loading time and to help IE users.

This site will be come up with a DOMAIN name soon.

Link and Win competition will start as soon as the Domain name added. Join with us. You could be the winner.

Site Info

since 2009 April

Submit a Lesson

Visitors

of Visitors read Pages.

Followers

Lessons by DragonD | Template by Simran | Logo by lahirulcd | Temaplate redesigned by DragonD| Icons by DryIcons.com | Licensed under CC license Creative Commons License